Tekno ET48 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Building my 3rd Tekno on the year ! Really liking their kits , as well as how they perform . This hobby is so addictive, watching some Truggies go around the track now has made me want to try one of those.
Being a Tekno , the electronics will literally unbolt out if the EB48 and go right into the ET48 . Will get more soon to put back into the buggy , but want to try this 2000kv in the Truggy to see if it works good .
Here is the build …..

IMG_2967.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpeg

IMG_2976.jpeg

More…

Attachments

• IMG_2977.jpeg
    IMG_2977.jpeg
    512 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3005.jpeg
    IMG_3005.jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3009.jpeg
    IMG_3009.jpeg
    478.6 KB · Views: 62
It’s an awesome rig. It’s one of the best in my fleet.👍 I went with Tekin in mine and love how it performs.

View attachment 317819
I have the Tekin RX8 Gen3 ESC in my Tekno SCT410SL paired with the HW3660 4300kv motor , awesome setup !
But went with HW XR8 Plus for the 1/8 scale stuff as my lhs had as a kit and tuning to me is easier via program card or OBA wireless ( don’t have the Tekin tuner)
I can’t wait to try it !!!
Awesome paint job.
Thanks ! Nothing fancy like flames or stripes , but this has been my signature color on all my race rc’s . Duratrax Candy Orange .

Last edited:
been wanting one of these for a few years now but keep been put off especially for a basher

Nice!!! Love the color! (y)

Finally drove the Tekno ET last night ! I was basically gonna run this truck on Saturdays to run laps and have fun with my friends who race the 1/8 dirt . It was the last Fri night dirt race of the year , and figured what the heck , so I threw a transponder and gave it a try ! Waaaaaay different from high grip carpet and turf !!! LOL
The truck is kit build , which is very good IMO , but as known , you talk to the racers there to get some input , and learned a few things to change on the truck for next time .
I didn't have high expectations but was pleasantly surprised first qualifier out that I was already middle of the pack !! Out of the 3 Mains , I qualified starting 7th out of 9 trucks B Main , 2 bumped up from the C Main , so now we had 11 trucks . I ended up finishing 6th ( and that's with a couple crashes and actually left the track once !!! LOL ) .
They got a kick out of me on the drivers stand cause I kept saying " this is like bashing with a finish line !!! LOL "
This part of RC is very fun and exciting , if you like bashing you'd love running wheel to wheel around this track !!!
And this Tekno did not disappoint !
Again , what an awesome facility RCM is !!

IMG_3228.jpeg

IMG_3224.jpeg

Took my ET to the track last night along with a few other rigs. The ET was awesome! Until it took a hard crash and servo took a dump.

Last edited:
So after driving my friends ET48 which had the HW 7274 2250kv , well , motor change!!! Lol
As well as his drove better to , VRP check valve pistons going in ! And different springs to try out .

IMG_3253.jpeg

IMG_3264.jpeg

IMG_3265.jpeg

IMG_3266.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back