Typhon DX5C settings car turns left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
After completing my diff change car runs smooth but the controller is nice, I like it a lot but trying to figure out how to keep car from going left when I’m not steering it, full throttle same thing, it damn near will make a complete circle with a little throttle action.
How would you set it up I only bash and street action. Just put 20k/500k/20k mmx 2200motor 6s should of done 15k in front o well next wkend I’ll try it

Or a good video link of settings thanks to all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 74
After completing my diff change car runs smooth but the controller is nice, I like it a lot but trying to figure out how to keep car from going left when I’m not steering it, full throttle same thing, it damn near will make a complete circle with a little throttle action.

Or a good video link of settings thanks to all
If you have a avc rx you MUST secure it or else it moves around causing the gyro to activate and steer
If that doesn’t work let me know!??

If you have a avc rx you MUST secure it or else it moves around causing the gyro to activate and steer
And you have to set the car on a flat surface, turn the car on and wait like 5 seconds so the gyro knows what way it is before you take off.

Yeah that too I forgot that ??‍♂️
I always forgot too, but now I have AVC disabled because it just made me angry most of the time anyway. Felt like I was always fighting it, like the car had a mind of its own and wanted to go where it wanted to go not where I wanted it to go.

For Typhon still in standard buggy form, I think 200-300k center tops and more viscous in the front than rear.
Agreed on the stability on the receiver. Placement firm is essential and maybe consider turning down the force to just over 0% at first and ease it up. Takes some getting used to especially if we like to air it out imo.

Not sure on avc thing haven’t seen that setting yet
For Typhon still in standard buggy form, I think 200-300k center tops and more viscous in the front than rear.
Agreed on the stability on the receiver. Placement firm is essential and maybe consider turning down the force to just over 0% at first and ease it up. Takes some getting used to especially if we like to air it out imo.
I do have 200k 300k fluid going to fart with this Wk and swap it out with those fluids

what you mean turning down the force?
Lol does car have to be on to do all this friend wants to know
I always forgot too, but now I have AVC disabled because it just made me angry most of the time anyway. Felt like I was always fighting it, like the car had a mind of its own and wanted to go where it wanted to go not where I wanted it to go.
Haha it must be late avc yeah it’s not mounted flat it’s against the against the wall inside reciever box

Last edited:
Not sure on avc thing haven’t seen that setting yet

I do have 200k 300k fluid going to fart with this Wk and swap it out with those fluids

what you mean turning down the force?
Lol does car have to be on to do all this friend wants to know

Haha it must be late avc yeah it’s not mounted flat it’s against the against the wall inside reciever box
Ok so in avc setting it says inh= off right?
Then I repositioned the reciever so it’s flat
I’ll run it at daybreak and get back with you
This is what I have
What you talking Willis ? turning down the force what setting is that under, I don’t see that

Attachments

• 50136475-C1E2-4F40-99F8-B2B86CCA0077.png
    50136475-C1E2-4F40-99F8-B2B86CCA0077.png
    712.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
No avc n the receiver. You need to pull your servo arm off and re center your servo. Then adjust your steering trim. It’s the little button on top by the steering wheel labeled B
DEEF59B7-25AD-4D35-9A6A-4D9CA05589FF.jpeg

I noticed that when I turn car remote and car off wheels turn towards left by itself. Yeah I’ll do that
Then turn on car or manual straighten wheels then put servo arm back on?
Take the servo arm off turn the truck on and then center the wheels and put the horn back on the straight

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back