Talion Ebay sale, my 2 battery option to buy right now..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLspeeddragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion EXB
Talion 4S Backyard track (occasional bash sessions) Racer..
Motor / ESC: HW G2 4278 Max8 Combo (recently purchased) Comes with XT90 pre-soldered.

Longer Run time, slightly heavier, with correct terminal
ScreenShot_20240312192330.png

OR....
More Power, Less weight, Less run time...
Slightly cheaper, but will require me to purchase 5mm bullet terminal with XT90's (super cheap).
ScreenShot_20240312192425.png

HELP me pick :)

7200 mah is your huckleberry although do like the CNHL batteries too.

I was looking at the 6s 9000mah packs but I don't think they will fit in the notorious battery tray.

I would avoid all of the cheap eBay/Amazon batteries from brands like Zee, Zop, HRB, Golbat ect. Stick with batteries from brands like CNHL, Liperior, Gens Tattu and SMC Racing.

Are you sure the new style 70C batteries fit in Arrma 6S trays? I heard they are wider.
I stand 2 of them up triple strapped in the tray for both 6S(2-6000mah) and 8S(2-4000mah). A single pack could be foam blocked tight and upright.
1710292810183.jpeg

Last edited:
It's Arkansas lol, and I typically run no less than 100C and at least 5000mah or higher. I do appreciate the cnhl link.

I would avoid all of the cheap eBay/Amazon batteries from brands like Zee, Zop, HRB, Golbat ect. Stick with batteries from brands like CNHL, Liperior, Gens Tattu and SMC Racing.
I appreciate the reply, however I've still got the same 2 & 3S regular & premium Zeee batteries that I bought at least 3+ years ago that I used when I was racing 1/10 scale oval and track with good results. they're still working perfectly, no puffing and haven't had any of them dead cell yet.
I learned how to properly take care of lipo batteries many years ago when I first got into the hobby.
Zeee is a great brand to use especially on a budget.

There are some good deals for CNHL as well on AliExpress, downfall is since they can't be flown, it's a loooong wait to get them...

I think I might be going with the 7200 for now.. with getting a new motor/esc combo I haven't used, better to keep the normal running Volts and such to be safe.
thank you all for the advice, good info 👍

Last edited:
The all of the Zee batteries mentioned above are also on Amazon at approximately the same price as eBay with 1-2 day delivery. The CNHLs are also approximately the same price right now though delivery times are longer. I would purchase on Amazon if you are a Prime member because of the quick delivery and the ease of returns if there is a problem. You only need to click the box with the coupon, Example below is $104.99.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 5.28.22 AM.jpeg

The all of the Zee batteries mentioned above are also on Amazon at approximately the same price as eBay with 1-2 day delivery. The CNHLs are also approximately the same price right now though delivery times are longer. I would purchase on Amazon if you are a Prime member because of the quick delivery and the ease of returns if there is a problem. You only need to click the box with the coupon, Example below is $104.99.

View attachment 354322
Agreed, however with eBay you have the make an offer option to reduce the price more:) BTW, I purchased those exact batteries last night before I crashed out. Got them for $92+change and should be getting them in a couple days 😁

I didn't check their store on Amazon, good catch my friend 👍

Back