Kraton ESC part help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougD

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
On my Kraton EXB 6S, I don't know what this part is, but the wire broke. I soldered it back and the steering is really wacky. The telemetry wasn't fully working and I noticed the wire. After the repair the telemetry still isn't fully working. I am running Spektrum SR6100AT with a DX5C. Any thoughts?

20210403_161534.jpg

It´s a cap pack.. should be fine to just resolder it. Not every ESC comes with it, so don´t know if it´s really needed. =)
But I think it should not have anything to do with the problems u got. You may have gotten a short?

It´s a cap pack.. should be fine to just resolder it. Not every ESC comes with it, so don´t know if it´s really needed. =)
But I think it should not have anything to do with the problems u got. You may have gotten a short?
Thanks! Possibly. Throttle is good but it turns randomly on its own. The telemetry may be a different issue.

If possible check with another servo , if it works then u know something´s wrong with the original. Telemetry issues ,well I can´t really help there since I don´t use tele on my cars.. Only on helis.. I´m guessing here, but you could try to rebind it to the radio again.

The cap pack just cleans noise at your power input, it's not a mandatory part. Soldering on it should also not harm anything else.

Wacky steering could be anything from steering mechanism, servo, 5V bec voltage from esc/receiver, receiver/radio,...

Thanks everyone, I'm starting to focus on the receiver. It seems like the settings on the radio aren't working right...inconsistencies everywhere...time to upgrade the receiver in another car anyway.... switch and test. Justification you know 🤑

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back