Kraton EXB backorder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like almost everyone has the Kraton 6s EXB’s on backorder..anyone know why?

Local hobby shop said they are discontinued for a V3 which I doubt it true but anyone have an idea why?

Seems like almost everyone has the Kraton 6s EXB’s on backorder..anyone know why?

Local hobby shop said they are discontinued for a V3 which I doubt it true but anyone have an idea why?
its hard to get it in the uk as soon as it comes into stock its gone

Only ordered a small production run,
Only had one supplier,
Under estimated its popularity,
Poor supply chain management,
Didn't have a backup plan for second or third order batches

Take your pick..

Don't have their own manufacturing facility(ies) and just relying on outsource.

I'm sure one or several of these factors , just added up to cause unforseen delays..

eBay dried up in the last week. I’m prob not a buyer at $699. I might just go for a kagama at $550 but wanted the exb- maybe it wasn’t meant to be lol
Yea I can understand. I watched the ones on ebay dry up last week also. I know a site that has a couple left but they're $699. But depending on where you live they're $699 shipped, no taxes and free shipping

Straight from Arm CS:

Thanks for reaching out, I am not sure which exb you are referring to as v2, but we are working on getting our 6s and 8s back in stock as soon as possible.

I thought the current EXB is the V2 since they previous model was V1 but im curious how he didn't know that, lol...

Straight from Arm CS:

Thanks for reaching out, I am not sure which exb you are referring to as v2, but we are working on getting our 6s and 8s back in stock as soon as possible.

I thought the current EXB is the V2 since they previous model was V1 but im curious how he didn't know that, lol...

Must be the new guy 😂

Straight from Arm CS:

I followed up with weeks or months and they said no set date but working for sooner than later

Arrma definitely seem to have more stock problems than the competition. Feelsbad

Back