Kraton EXB is a bear!!🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
That's all I wanted to say!!
Back to back bashes on 6s, cnhl 6200 90c!!
I did get up into the 170's towards the end of the second pack, no motor fans!! Right around 45-50 mins with a little cool down period in between!!💯

New ARRMA front metal diff case with new EXB outdrives.. really seems to pull hard, LSD with 100k!!
She's a BEAST!! 🥸

IMG_20230813_141114959.jpg

IMG_20230813_141407711_HDR.jpg

Excellent bash and report Sir!

I finally found the right sweet spot with the Kraton EXB diffs as well. 100K LSD in the center but the rear is the only open diff took months to get it right like an open diff setup now it is dialed in.

I'm not really sure what to look for, I'm kinda of digging the LSD's but can't compare really to the open diffs..no experience!? 🙄
Will be pulling the rear soon to see if the GP4 ate the gasket like it did on the front.. I'll install the ARRMA metal case while I have it open with the 100k, leave them at Max effect for now!! 💯

Is dog new for great? Last time I checked, a dog was a slow ride. Sounds like you had a blast tho.
I suppose your right 🥸
I thought of how tough and resilient dogs are, pain tolerance is a lot different than that of a human.. but your right, I dogged her!! 🤣

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back