Outcast Exploded Views For Discontinued Vehicles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

Send-Flip-Break-Fix-Repeat 🤙🏼
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Infraction 4x4
Just acquired an older 6s Outcast and want to bookmark the exploded view for reference but I can't find it on either HH or Arrma sites. I have other discontinued vehicles already bookmarked and they still come up. Google search is linking me to foreign 3rd party sites trying to sale parts.

Thanks!
Found this too but it'd be nice to have the Arrma one so the part numbers link up.

https://www.logicrc.com/Default.aspx?Model=C-ARA8710&View=1

Last edited:
This won’t help you but maybe others….Whenever I get a new one, one of the first things I do is log onto the website print the exploded views and parts lists, laminate them and put them in a binder so I always have them.

This won’t help you but maybe others….Whenever I get a new one, one of the first things I do is log onto the website print the exploded views and parts lists, laminate them and put them in a binder so I always have them.
Yeh I don't print stuff unless I have to. 😂 I'll dl the file and keep it on my computer but what I like to do, and think is convenient, is keeping the exploded views of all the rigs I own bookmarked on my browser bar so when I'm searching for a part it's right there. The Arrma exploded views have interactive links too..which is helpful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back