Kraton Extremely stiff front end

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got it figured out man! I know that had to have been driving you crazy. Thanks for the update, was beginning to think you gave up and found a new hobby!

Glad you got it figured out man! I know that had to have been driving you crazy. Thanks for the update, was beginning to think you gave up and found a new hobby!
Yea man, began Zen meditation and fishing, however, it was to quite and boring. 🤣 Back to bashing and braking. I’m sure I’ll be a frequent visitor here! 😉

Again, thanks for all your knowledgeable assistance and patience! You help make this hobby enjoyably! 👍🏽

Yea man, began Zen meditation and fishing, however, it was to quite and boring. 🤣 Back to bashing and braking. I’m sure I’ll be a frequent visitor here! 😉

Again, thanks for all your knowledgeable assistance and patience! You help make this hobby enjoyably! 👍🏽
Anytime my friend. I wasn't much help with your dilemma this time, but who knows, I might be useful in the future 😅. Nothing wrong with meditation and fishing, need something to balance out the carnage and destruction! What's great is the next person that comes along with a stiff front end problem, you'll be able to pass along your knowledge of the necessary evil of servo savers.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back