Felony painted candy with stripes, 1st time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
I do not recommend Spatz stix paint in Candy.The can kept clogging and spitting. 33% of my paint stopping clogs. First picture no stripes, almost left it clear BTW. I might peel the rubberized black off. Other side is the bad side.
IMG_20210211_111532_01.jpg
IMG_20210211_200824116.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! I wonder if you got some old paint or something I just did a body with candy orange and no issue at all. Had a little clogging with a black backer but cleaned the nozzle once and was good no issues after that.

Looks great! I wonder if you got some old paint or something I just did a body with candy orange and no issue at all. Had a little clogging with a black backer but cleaned the nozzle once and was good no issues after that.
Only time I have had clogging issues is with old paint. Sometimes some of these places can and will have that stuff just sitting around for years at a time. I have only ever used the color change paints from Spaztix and the backer though.

Thanks should be the last rc body for awhile. More rewarding then OEM body. If I had to do it again I would paint with the car up in the air. Can seemed to clog when tilted and pointed down. Paint it with my hand under the body.

Thanks should be the last rc body for awhile. More rewarding then OEM body. If I had to do it again I would paint with the car up in the air. Can seemed to clog when tilted and pointed down. Paint it with my hand under the body.
I think it flows best when you spray it sideways than up or down from my experience.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back