Felony rocker panels.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaster27

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon TLR
Was thinking of removing the 2 side rocker panels. And adding a new set. Attached with double sided tape. Can it be done without damaging the car? Thanks for your help. 🏁

Yeah they fall off. That Felony is nice looking ( Hoonigan styling) But the multipiece design just falls apart when you crash.
Try using some tape again, but with a few small back nutted fasteners with washers.
What I woud do.

I love double sided tape for many applications but this isn’t one of them. Would always have issues with them falling off.

Got tired of of em always falling off so currently they’re shoo goo’d on. Holding up way better then the tape.

If the goo fails them I’m gonna secure them with fasteners for sure.

No my ? is can I replace my rocker panels, once they are installed?

No my ? is can I replace my rocker panels, once they are installed?
Ok I see what you asking.

They’re just attached by double tape. You could probably just apply some pressure and pull it off. Maybe carefully wedge a sharp razor blade in between. If they’re really stuck on you could use a heat gun or blow dryer to soften it up.

Perhaps get some goo be gone to break up the adhesive.

Honestly, why would you want or need to remove them in the first place?:unsure: If it is applied well enough....
But a razor knife or piano wire, might be used to separate it. The remaining Shoogoo or Tape does clean up, with a bit of effort.

I will show a photo.
20230803_135926_resized.jpg
So the front and rear splitters are black. But I painted the rockers white to match the car. Being a cop car and was thinking . If they were black it might look better.

I will show a photo.View attachment 315453So the front and rear splitters are black. But I painted the rockers white to match the car. Being a cop car and was thinking . If they were black it might look better.
Very subjective, and it’s your baby, baby. Like my daughter says sometimes…whatever bloats your goat, man!

20230806_155154_resized.jpg

I think I'm getting there.
Going to do it over a little. Black wing. Black skirts, or rocker panels. Large 1/2 inch black pinstripes, on the hood. 2 on each side of the blower. Then, more pinstripes on the roof. Don't know about the wing. Think I will. I need to order some parts. 🏁 🤓🏁 . This is it for now.
20230806_201340_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back