Senton Ff Suspension Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
How many of you have lost this part "Ff Suspension Mount AR330444" from your truck..??

I'm onto my third one on my Senton, so this time I've used double sided tape on the latest one to keep it in place..?
I noticed on T-bone's site they state their bumper has a lip to stop it from falling out, I'm still running standard bumpers currently.

I’ve lost it a couple times myself. I’ve seen where someone screwed it to the chassis/ shock tower but I just use craft glue from the wife and it seems to stay on. Also after front end impacts, make sure to check and push the skid plate back into place.

I lost it as well, i think that the angle and length of the front bumper mount is enabling the skid plate to flex in a way that let this part pop out. I think it happens less on the stubby front bumper mount of the rest of the trucks.

I like how the one I have on my Stampede 4x4 has a screw that holds it in place through the middle. The one on my Granite doesn't and it's a pain to keep it in place should I decide to use another front bumper.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back