Senton Finally installed the Bell crank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcity414

King of questions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Finally installed the Bell crank ?. Took me awhile to finish but it's done. I find it pretty funny I have 2 short screws and I don't know where they go. ????

Attachments

• 20190127_203411.jpg
    20190127_203411.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 20190127_203408.jpg
    20190127_203408.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 20190127_212420.jpg
    20190127_212420.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 20190127_212414.jpg
    20190127_212414.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 107
Finally installed the Bell crank ?. Took me awhile to finish but it's done. I find it pretty funny I have 2 short screws and I don't know where they go. ????

There are turnbuckles that attach to the bellcrank on each side. They aren't connected in your pictures. Probably what those extra screws are for.

It should look like this:

20190128_071903.jpg
20190128_071917.jpg

Did you use the screws they provided or the original screws?

Did you do this upgrade too? If so would you say it’s worth it? I just did the front HR c-hubs and blocks. Still debating what else should be upgraded.

Did you do this upgrade too? If so would you say it’s worth it? I just did the front HR c-hubs and blocks. Still debating what else should be upgraded.

Worth it for sure. Tightens up the steering. Get the aluminum pivot balls if you don't have those.

Do you notice a difference with the hubs upgraded

I just installed them the other day so I can’t really say but other people have said that it helped a lot. Suppose to get a lot of the play out. Suppose to of received my 17mm Typhon 3s hexes today along with new tires but it looks like the weather has delayed them by one day. So hopefully tomorrow I’ll have an better idea.

Yup got that already. Are the rear wheel hubs needed? I’m tempted at those too since I replaced out the fronts already.

I did them because I did the fronts. I wanted to match.

Stupid question, but will installing this on the 3S BLX help with rocks getting stuck in the stock steering crank? From the pictures, it looks like it mounts higher then the stop somehow? Or is this a picture of the 6S?
I was out this past weekend on some gravel and couldn't drive for longer then 5 minutes without getting a rock jammed in the stock steering. Trying to fish them out constantly sort took all the fun out things.

Stupid question, but will installing this on the 3S BLX help with rocks getting stuck in the stock steering crank? From the pictures, it looks like it mounts higher then the stop somehow? Or is this a picture of the 6S?
I was out this past weekend on some gravel and couldn't drive for longer then 5 minutes without getting a rock jammed in the stock steering. Trying to fish them out constantly sort took all the fun out things.
No ot won't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back