Vendetta Finally running the Vendetta on 6S after the accident.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video your inspiring me to get out in the garage and rebuild my inferno gt after nasty wreck.

Perez, great job. Nice way to come back brother, was a pretty nasty crash that last one. So you get a PB on first run, congrats.
Thanks man! Now time to get back out there and put up a better number. Working on getting a larger capacity pack to help get me there.
The spiral ring that holds it must be gone, only way it can come out of that stub axle? 😎
Yeah, I got a replacement ring in there now. But I was using o-rings before cause I was having such a hard time sliding the ring on after securing the pin in place.

Thanks man! Now time to get back out there and put up a better number. Working on getting a larger capacity pack to help get me there.

Yeah, I got a replacement ring in there now. But I was using o-rings before cause I was having such a hard time sliding the ring on after securing the pin in place.
If you stick about a 1/4 in of one side of the ring over the little ledge, hold it there and firmly push sections of the ring up over the ledge.. you will notice what I mean, try to use you finger nail to roll the ring over the ledge and it will stretch right over it as you go along the rest of ring!? Idk if any of that makes sense!!🥴

If you stick about a 1/4 in of one side of the ring over the little ledge, hold it there and firmly push sections of the ring up over the ledge.. you will notice what I mean, try to use you finger nail to roll the ring over the ledge and it will stretch right over it as you go along the rest of ring!? Idk if any of that makes sense!!🥴
No, I gotcha. It’s very similar to how did it. I used my finger nail pinch the outer part on then slowly rotated the diff assembly and position the rest with my finger, little by little. Was not fun, lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back