SOLD / FOUND Firma 160a w/2050kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Hey guys, I’m going to upgrade from this combo because I just feel like I need more power.

I’m gonna list this at 134.99 shipped OBO.

The ESC has 3/4 pull tabs cut off
Motor wire has a bullet soldered under the braid but that doesent affect anything. I will include the fan clamp for free but no fan. Fan mount accepts 30 and 40mm fans.

Thanks everyone and I really don’t mind if someone tells me if I priced this correctly as I have no clue what this is worth in its current condition.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I’m going to upgrade from this combo because I just feel like I need more power.

I’m gonna list this at 145 shipped OBO.

The ESC has 3/4 pull tabs cut off
Motor wire has a bullet soldered under the braid but that doesent affect anything. I will include the fan clamp for free but no fan. Fan mount accepts 30 and 40mm fans.

Thanks everyone and I really don’t mind if someone tells me if I priced this correctly as I have no clue what this is worth in its current condition.
View attachment 335468View attachment 335469View attachment 335470View attachment 335471
Where are u located at?

How long u had the system?
Start of this year. ESC has 5-6 packs on it but the motor has close to 15 packs. Never overheated and always geared right. If you want I have some kid 1 pinions I can’t toss in for $5. 13,14,15,16,17t. This combo will never disappoint and you can toss in a bigger motor on this ESC as well.

Start of this year. ESC has 5-6 packs on it but the motor has close to 15 packs. Never overheated and always geared right. If you want I have some kid 1 pinions I can’t toss in for $5. 13,14,15,16,17t. This combo will never disappoint and you can toss in a bigger motor on this ESC as well.
I know I have this system on my Mojave 6s EXB I want this one on my arrma felony..what rig do you have it on ? On the picture showen..

Is that an anniversary edition outcast!?!

Payment sent, thanks for taking the braiding off and showing me the wiring. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back