Florida Florida, Palm Beach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evazejip

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Anyone in the area? don't mind traveling a hour or so either.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
I am in Boynton Beach and haven't found many spots. I usually goto the track at West Delray Regional Park on West Atlantic Ave. They have a dirt oval that is in pretty good shape, and a regular track with jumps and stuff but it is pretty beat up. The county doesn't keep the maintenance up on the track. Hardly and dirt left, concrete coming through the bottom, and a jump with old warped plywood over it. On the back stretch though they built a pretty big jump just off the track. Only problem is you land on the track so you can really use it if other people are running.
If you don't mind traveling an hour, I recommend going to Coral Springs RC Track on the Sat and Sun (I think 9am-5 pm they have a Facebook Page with details) they have a road track and a regular dirt track. They have open practice on Sat for $5 and races on Sundays. The city keeps the track locked up except for running days so they can keep it nice.
Also there is Mills Pond park in Oakland Park in Ft Lauderdale. The have open running on Wed nights under the lights for $10 I think. Everyone is really nice and they keep the track in good condition.

There is a lot of construction along Lyons rd between Lake Worth and Lantana. I have been looking at some of it and wanting to take my RCs over there but haven't had a chance. Unfortunately both of mine are on the rack taken apart waiting on parts. I have a shredded input gear on my Granite and a siezed motor on my Typhon. Hopefully will have both up and running by the weekend.

YES, I was over in one of those new developments and wished I had my truck with me. I'm going to start keeping it in my pickup so I can bash at will. Is your Granite the 4wd model? I don't know much about these yet.

They look the same, same size. only real difference is mine is 4x4 and a brushless motor. I have 3 different bodies for it, an green one that I put lights on, then an orange and a blue one that I use when I know I am going to wreck and roll it.

I'd like to get a second body for mine...not a fan of the stock paint scheme. I don't know what fits and what doesn't. Is there some sort of cross reference guide?

You can buy stock body's in different colors for the Granite. Just go on Amazon or JennysRC.com. I haven't gotten that big in to buying other bodies and making them fit. But I would think you could buy any 1/10 scale monster truck body and make it fit, just might have to punch holes to fit it...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back