Found on reddit r/RCClassifieds. Kraton 1/5 EXB Roller, never used $400 obo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any recourse, refund, scam protection? If its legit, is great deal if its as described an includes shipping
Reddit doesn't offer any protections, would need to be a PayPal commercial transaction (not friends/family) as we do on this forum. I've had 2-3 successful transactions, but it's a gamble of who you're dealing with. Always a good idea to check the sellers profile to see if they're a bot or getting down voted for scamming people etc
*Also tread cautiously when checking someone's profile, had a person inquire about an RC I was selling and their whole profile was d*ck pics from a gay hookup subreddit lmao

Last edited:
Reddit doesn't offer any protections, would need to be a PayPal commercial transaction (not friends/family) as we do on this forum. I've had 2-3 successful transactions, but it's a gamble of who you're dealing with. Always a good idea to check the sellers profile to see if they're a bot or getting down voted for scamming people etc
*Also tread cautiously when checking someone's profile, had a person inquire about an RC I was selling and their whole profile was d*ck pics from a gay hookup subreddit lmao
Sweet, still got the link? I'd love to send that to a few select people....🤣

Sweet, still got the link? I'd love to send that to a few select people....🤣
LOL, that one's long gone. I was in the middle of typing a reply and decided to see who I was dealing with... I opted not to reply :ROFLMAO:

Wow that's a deal and PayPal will always cover you.

I looked up prices for ESC motor combos and a 1/5 servo just to get it running, No thank you!!
man all you really need is a max 6 g2 combo and a 45$ servo. Damn near same price you'd pay for 6s electronics. :ROFLMAO:

I have a $65 servo that works fine with a Max 5 1100 kv...... haven't needed to upgrade to the beefcake kit yet (yeah, in time, enough bashing may get me closer to that....) I have a very economical K8EXB ..... sure you can spend 2 or 3 grand on it...... but it will take a lot of crashing and smashing to get me there. Bash.... upgrade when you repair if ya want.....its not a bad motto to live by....

I honestly think the only real upgrades you will "need" are the m2c center brace rod ends and the chassis and the chassis could easily be months to a year before it happens depending on how and where you bash. Even the stock tires are good.

Back