Free Headlight Buckets for your 1:7 Skyline!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARRMA-GET’M

Reaction score
Just like the title says, this video is giving away the stencils with measurements for you to replicate the headlight buckets that I have on my Skyrider build. Product links for the building materials and lights use will be in the comment section below. I know there’s a lot of skilled and experienced hobbyist on here, those of you that are able to print these headlights, if you take advantage of the opportunity and print a pair Just drop me an honorable mention to help my YouTube channel grow. If you would like to send me a pair, I will be more than glad to have it on my channel, and I will most definitely give you an honorable mention and credit towards your channel. I would have to buy a new skyline body in order to install the headlight buckets , so that would actually give your channel a lot of exposure by sending me the headlight buckets that you printed in order for me to make another build out of it. Enjoy the video. Thanks.

Nice design.!

@ARRMA-GET’M

So you're the owner of the YT channel > Toys for Boys rc?
Yes that’s me😎
Nice design.!

@ARRMA-GET’M

So you're the owner of the YT channel > Toys for Boys rc?
Yes thanks., I see you got 2D,3D all under control. It’d be great to see someone bring my headlight buckets to a 3D print, resin or filament. I have a great resin printer but I have to learn CAD before I can use it. I’m only interested in making-printing my own stuff and not plastic ducks or table weights 😝.. anyone who wants to take the first step in these light buckets I welcome. I think it’sa fair win win.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back