SOLD / FOUND Gen 8 axe custom fpv build PRICE DROP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided I am getting a 6700xt. Brand new GPU so it should last me a good while and when it comes time to sell it (3-6 years) Ill get decent money for it. The whole build with peripherals is 1800-2000 USD. That's abt 2200 CAD
$800-$1000 for a $300 card is a bad move IMO

I am in Canada and I ain't stupid enough to buy a 500CAD GPU for 1000+. My local Staples has them in stock for under retail. I am going to wait after renovation is done in my house and then on April 12th I will order my parts and everything.
If you can find them for under retail, I will take as many as they will sell you. I will even let you make a few dollars on the deal.

I am in Canada and I ain't stupid enough to buy a 500CAD GPU for 1000+. My local Staples has them in stock for under retail. I am going to wait after renovation is done in my house and then on April 12th I will order my parts and everything.
You need to invest that money in this beautiful crawler......
You need to invest that money in this beautiful crawler......
I am in US and I am stupid enough to buy a TRX4 just before this rig comes up for sale at a major discount....

SOMEONE BUY THIS AND.PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY !!!!

Last edited:
My buddy does the mining thing with his computer. He was telling me today a good GPU is selling over twice what they are worth. Supposed he has 6 g force something that is supposed the be the best and they are $3000 each. He said he makes like $30 a day from that. I don't see how he thinks it's even worth it🤷‍♂️

My buddy does the mining thing with his computer. He was telling me today a good GPU is selling over twice what they are worth. Supposed he has 6 g force something that is supposed the be the best and they are $3000 each. He said he makes like $30 a day from that. I don't see how he thinks it's even worth it🤷‍♂️
30 dolls a day is nothing. I saw a guy on youtube with 30+ RTX 3060 ti's and he makes over 150 dolls a day. It takes a long time to profit from mining..

30 dolls a day is nothing. I saw a guy on youtube with 30+ RTX 3060 ti's and he makes over 150 dolls a day. It takes a long time to profit from mining..
Yeah screw all that. Why is that even justified???

But that's virtually the same ROI?
And that's assuming all 30 were @ the same price as the '6'.....
But I digress...
I'm with
Yeah screw all that. Why is that even justified???
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

dumb bad robot GIF
I need to stop looking at this ad......
Above is the effect it has on me for not waiting a day longer on my TRX 4 purchase

dumb bad robot GIF
I need to stop looking at this ad......
Above is the effect it has on me for not waiting a day longer on my TRX 4 purchase
Who knows might still be there one day

I honestly don't know how this thing is still up.. its dirt cheap for what it is.
That is the understatement of the day. Just looking at some of the stuff that you've done to it the original cost Plus upgrades you have somewhere around two grand in it and you want 650 for it?

Calling anybody who would ever want a crawler or anybody who has a neighbor who would ever want a crawler here is probably the best deal you will find in a long long time.

That's just my opinion I know but who wouldn't like to have something at a 66% discount? Whether it's a pair of gloves or a Cadillac or an RC crawler......

I bought a Traxxas trx4 defender just a few days before this one came up for sale. Believe you me I wish I would have waited a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back