Gorgon Gorgon DIFF oil & shock oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

332_RC

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Infraction 4x4
Anyone can find info on Gorgon stock diff oil weight? Doing brushless upgrade. Found stock shock oil is 100cst but can't find any info on the diff. Most Arrma stock diffs are 10k I think. Think 30k would be too much & break axles?

Just got to finally run the Gorgon on brushless. Does really good. That's what that truck needed. 500cst shock oil really helped a bunch. After a beating on it & bashing it, I think it needs at least 15k diff fluid. Maybe 30k. Or mix of the two.

where can you find metal gears for the gorgon? i upgraded to brushless and it fried my diff. need to find metal everything

where can you find metal gears for the gorgon? i upgraded to brushless and it fried my diff. need to find metal everything
I'm not sure of any at the moment, sorry

I'm using 6k diff fluid and 3900kv on 3s.with eBay big ore Typhon 3s gold shocks on 40wt oil..no issues

I ended up putting 30k Kyosho blue diff grease in mine. Senton rear shock swap.

What diff oil should I put in a stock Gorgon? Do they come with adequate amount of oil or do I need to open it right away? I do have some 7000 cst, which is close to what some are writing in this thread.

What diff oil should I put in a stock Gorgon? Do they come with adequate amount of oil or do I need to open it right away? I do have some 7000 cst, which is close to what some are writing in this thread.
When I opened mine it had the standard yellow diff grease in it. I believe that is equivalent to 10k. I think

I run 30k in mine. I also went to 500cst in front and back and then also bought the spring pack that has red black and another color in it. i ended up printing spacers because the springs where too short, but it made the truck much more nimble and it handles hard terrain at speed much better than the old stuff.

Back