Typhon Got a Typhon 6S RTR and smth in center diff is wrong cuz front and rear tires turn in opposite direction!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: so this is weird, Center diff seems to be ok, I can turn it into different directions, or I can turn it in one and it turns. i feel its very light tho, so I wonder if thats why it just cant hold up enough to transfer to power into right direction, so it just allows go turn opposite

Reverse throttle ......lmao ok pull 'er back out and install right.
Nah, it wasnt turned on. Just pulling car on the ground it wants to turn the front and rear wheels in opposite direction.
front or rear is definitely installed wrong imo.
They re both on left side and now that center diff is out, I tried both front end rear on their own and they turned the shaft cup/sleeve into the right direction. I took apart center diff and it was very very thin oil, so maybe that didnt have enough resistence?

Installing it back in a minute to see

To make sure we re on the same page, I got a Typhon TLR and a Typhon 6S RTR here so I can test behaviour

mj.png

I have a few diffs you can refill for me if you aren't busy. :rolleyes:

PXL_20230403_052606414.jpg
I have the fluid, I just use tooooo much of it,,,, :rolleyes:

Haha, we break cars, I work with quite a lot too. Haha. Also thanks for the offer but I probably live like 4 lives at once. I have adhd and brain capacity is huge, but time in a day is not enough

Haha, we break cars, I work with quite a lot too. Haha. Also thanks for the offer but I probably live like 4 lives at once. I have adhd and brain capacity is huge, but time in a day is not enough
ditto, hence working on 3 diffs at once....

.... with a dozen other cars that all need some sort of tweaking or tuning ........... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ditto, hence working on 3 diffs at once....

.... with a dozen other cars that all need some sort of tweaking or tuning ........... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I had only a Vorteks which got transformed into 4S including suspension and all. But broke the chassis so thats going to be a Big Rock. And then I got a Typhon TLR into which I am putting the Typhon 6S RTR electronics but with the SR6200A receiver to have gyro. Gonna run it on 120C 4S only

Lmfao bring the popcorn, Im stupid!!!

It was because of the resistence from the motor, the center diff can only turn into the opposite direction cuz the energy from the wheels is not strong enough

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back