Typhon Wth did I do wrong? Front and rear spin opposite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Seriously, never had this happen or heard of it happening. Just what it sounds like, I pull the throttle and rear tires go forward and front tires go backwards.
Must have screwed something up but really no idea what would cause that. What am I overlooking?

Seriously, never had this happen or heard of it happening. Just what it sounds like, I pull the throttle and rear tires go forward and front tires go backwards.
Must have screwed something up but really no idea what would cause that. What am I overlooking?

Now that's a first..

Your diffs are installed incorrectly, both ring gears are supposed to face the left side when looking at the vehicle from the end the diff is located.

Edit: like this:
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 2.44.41 PM.png

Typhon diffs are luckily so easy to access, fireteam or Mojave with the bumper absorbers PITA especially front. I usually pull the entire rear out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back