Granite Granite 4x4 BLX Body Mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDITTY

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Has anyone had luck finding taller body mount posts that work for the existing holes in the bulkhead? I’m trying to figure out if I can use a taller post for a taller body. Like a bronco or something of the sort.

It would be nice to have the posts spread similar to the stock mount, for durability. I’m pretty handy, I’m thinking about something similar to the bic pen tube with the stock mount on top. I’ll report back when I go down this road. Was just wondering if there were already existing solutions is all.

It would be nice to have the posts spread similar to the stock mount, for durability. I’m pretty handy, I’m thinking about something similar to the bic pen tube with the stock mount on top. I’ll report back when I go down this road. Was just wondering if there were already existing solutions is all.
I ended up using the rear body post mount (ar320452) with the the big rock body posts to maintain the spread. It also worked out with reusing the rear bumper and wheelie bar from granite and adding the wing from the typhon. I currently have the granite body on it, but once I can get the typhon 3s a arms I have a bug body I want to run with. The bug body is what needed the longer posts, and without a little more on the a arms the wheels rub.

I ended up using the rear body post mount (ar320452) with the the big rock body posts to maintain the spread. It also worked out with reusing the rear bumper and wheelie bar from granite and adding the wing from the typhon. I currently have the granite body on it, but once I can get the typhon 3s a arms I have a bug body I want to run with. The bug body is what needed the longer posts, and without a little more on the a arms the wheels rub.View attachment 30502View attachment 30503
deleted - found your link in another thread

Dude, that’s what I’m talking about! I figured some kind of adjustable setup existed! I bet there are some taller posts available from another brand I’ll be able to find when I need them. I do want to raise the new clear body, I have on the way, up a touch for extra clearance between the body and shock tower. I’ll be adding some furniture felt padding to the rear to help as well. I don’t want to puncture it as quickly as I have the original.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWH72FM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_isBACb9NM8CQT?tag=arrma-20
I used these posts with a combination of parts from the 3s typhon and granite for the back, and granite mounts drilled out with the same linked posts for the front. I don't know how well it's going to hold up with the Frankenstein I've built, but my 3 year old won't let me sideline "bumblebee"... And it's been too cold for too long for me to get motivated enough to give it a go. I'll try to remember to take some pictures tomorrow night and put them on here. I am crazy busy until then..

I have a feeling the length that I needed will be the demise of this setup, but maybe the flexibility will be my saving grace. Here's how I did the front -

And here's a couple of the back -

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back