Granite Granite blx 2wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barkadi85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hallo, I’am new here, I have an granite blx 2wd , but I have a problem...the blue LED is blinking and got no response from the radio transmitter. when I turn the car off and on both the red and blue are on consistently, but when I pull the throttle the blue starts to blink... Can someone help me? Thanks!

In the Manual it sounds like the low voltage cut off Lipo mode. is reached are your batteries fully Charged make sure it setup for Lipo

In the Manual it sounds like the low voltage cut off Lipo mode. is reached are your batteries fully Charged make sure it setup for Lipo

Hallo,
the battery is NiMH 7cell 8.4V. I done what is written on the manual to switch it to NiMH.
This is a link for what iam having

The servo was dead, changed the servo ? started to work ? , now it’s works but if I give it a kick start the gearbox makes some strange sounds, drives not so smooth and sometimes the front wheels turns by themselves and eventually goes to low voltage mode.
Next step new battery? NiMH..can someone explain me what does it mean? Low voltage..

I would check your gear in the trans is it the stock nylon gears? Nimh battery is a nickel metal hydride meaning better than a nicd

I would check your gear in the trans is it the stock nylon gears? Nimh battery is a nickel metal hydride meaning better than a nicd
You mean that?
if yes, the answer is it’s stock, and I checked it, no damage..I meant what is the meaning of “low voltage protection “ :)

Attachments

• 8BC09857-F4A9-40F3-952A-B8763386622D.jpeg
    8BC09857-F4A9-40F3-952A-B8763386622D.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 35
Low Voltage cutoff (lvc) is a set voltage the a battery cant exceed below a set number. If it goes below that can risk damage or failure of battery

Hi

It sound like your having the same problem I had with my ESC. Try this first, erase the stored setting of the ESC by powering it on with the battery pack disconnected, and then try setting it back to NiMH, default is for a lipo battery. If that does not work set it back to lipo and then set the LVC to the lowest voltage setting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back