Granite Granite blx wheel swap plus axel hub 12mm swap (something is wrong)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WJG2332

Reaction score
I changed out the axel hubs to a 12mm from the stock 14mm so I can fit the proline badlands 2.8 and everything seemed to go well until I had all wheels mounted and they're all all towed in now. I got the hot racing hubs and they fit right

I changed out the axel hubs to a 12mm from the stock 14mm so I can fit the proline badlands 2.8 and everything seemed to go well until I had all wheels mounted and they're all all towed in now. I got the hot racing hubs and they fit right

Photos?
Let's see how toe-in they are..

17018029006554931595383329498774.jpg

17018029275015962650968639525835.jpg

Rear looks like it should front has a little too much toe out. To fix that you need to make the steering turnbuckles a little longer. You want a little bit of toe out in the front.

im to dumb to know anything about 'toe' but, those tires look BAD! in a good way! (y)

im to dumb to know anything about 'toe' but, those tires look BAD! in a good way! (y)
Those are probably my favorite 2.8 MT tire.

1701827933551.png

Easy adjustment for the front toe, but I'd put a lipo in before adjusting. Now why it's so off after changing the hexes is perplexing. You might consider just buying the Arrma 12mm hexes, ARAC9473, and see if the issue is with the HR adapters
I thought he changed out the hubs too or did I read that wrong?

Those are probably my favorite 2.8 MT tire.

View attachment 335615

I thought he changed out the hubs too or did I read that wrong?
I think he mentioned using Hot Racing adapters. The stock 12mm Arrma hexes even use the same pin diameter, so not sure that any aftermarket adapters are needed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back