Granite Granite extra extra wide, with a center diff and 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neighborhater383ci

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Senton 3s
Well since I decided to test out my cars tire and my Kratons chassis at 40ish by hitting the tire head on, I figured why not throw it all on this granite chassis i had laying around while I wait and wow does it all fit perfectly! Btw the center driveshaft is a kraton 4s v2 cvd smushed into the hollow end of a normal center driveshaft both cut a bit to fit

IMG_8670.jpeg

IMG_8669.jpeg

IMG_8673.jpeg

Well since I decided to test out my cars tire and my Kratons chassis at 40ish by hitting the tire head on, I figured why not throw it all on this granite chassis i had laying around while I wait and wow does it all fit perfectly!

You basically created yourself a Outcast 4S v2.5 !
Congrats!!

Btw the center driveshaft is a kraton 4s v2 cvd smushed into the hollow end of a normal center driveshaft both cut a bit to fit

View attachment 357538

View attachment 357539

View attachment 357540

Interesting mod you did there.

And,
That wing re-enforcement with the turnbuckle.. is it to prevent the wing from splitting in two?

That wing re-enforcement with the turnbuckle.. is it to prevent the wing from splitting in two?
Indeed it is although I caught it too late anyways, woe is me

I like it! But the Traxxas ESC cracks me up! :ROFLMAO: I get it as long as it works.
It actually doesn’t work anymore I blewed her up today… makes sense right? Good thing it was free

Back