Big Rock Great Body Option for Big Rock CC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jptothetree

Reaction score
Just finished up mounting this JConcepts Chevy body on my Big Rock! I think it works really well on this rig, especially with the Badlands. I ended up trimming off the rear bumper and a bit of the trunk because I didn't like the way it overhung the chassis--the fit looks about right to me now!

You can see it here JCO0339

IMG_3715.jpg

Looks great man! I'm custom painting a Kraton 10th scale body for my Big Rock. Haven't started because I'm waiting for the body post protectors to come in so I can drill out spots for them before I paint. Kraton body mount should be in tomorrow. 😁

Looks great man! I'm custom painting a Kraton 10th scale body for my Big Rock. Haven't started because I'm waiting for the body post protectors to come in so I can drill out spots for them before I paint. Kraton body mount should be in tomorrow. 😁

I want to see it when it's done!

I want to see it when it's done!
Oh most definitely. I'm off work tomorrow so after my daughter goes to bed I'm going to clean the body and start doing some sketches on how I want the body to look. I'm using Tamiya paint(black, gun metal and red). Hopefully I'll think of something super sick.

View attachment 155570

Also was tempted to try a grey / clear body option for her as well :)

Just finished up mounting this JConcepts Chevy body on my Big Rock! I think it works really well on this rig, especially with the Badlands. I ended up trimming off the rear bumper and a bit of the trunk because I didn't like the way it overhung the chassis--the fit looks about right to me now!

View attachment 152105
Hi.
Did you find this body as durable as the Big Rock body ?
big rock alternative.jpg

View attachment 152105
Hi.
Did you find this body as durable as the Big Rock body ?

Hey there, where did you get the lights? Were you able to get them working with your SLT 3?
I forget where I bought them .I have so many light sets.i make my own harnesses.i just buy the bulbs and solder them up.im using them ,some actually through my third channel on my flysky gt5

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back