Big Rock Bigrock CC V2 ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warby

"Hurry up and wait"
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Senton Mega
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Infraction 4x4
So I was just thinking (and now my head hurts) What's the Bigrock CC 3s 1/10 V2??

V1 is the Blue body, chrome bumpers and rims
V2 ?
V3 is the Black body, black bumpers and rims plus a 1.1" wider stance. Current version.

So was there a V2 released? Did Arrma miss one or am I missing one? 🤔 🤷‍♂️

I can't seem to find the discontinued models on Arrma-rc.com

Last edited:
Or is the v2 when they released the blue V1 with the Spektrum stx2 radio? They just didn't call it "V2" ?
As the original V1 had the Tactic TTX300.

Last edited:
I ready for a v4 with either metal diffs or metal yolks, stronger front hubs, and a proper motor mount. Bonus would be a better slipper/center diff, and switch to a standard hex size.

All at the low cost of an extra $100. Then everyone's 1st R/C car will be a Gorgon or a Traxxas.
I hope not! Then they'd be the same price as the 4s pretty much. IMO people should start with a "cheap" starter (like HBX which in my experience is the best out of the box) and if they like the hobby, dive in with something better like arrma 4/6s

I don’t think there was a V1, I believe the first one came out at the same time as the other 3S V2’s.

I don’t think there was a V1, I believe the first one came out at the same time as the other 3S V2’s.
You may be right. But I checked the box of my Blue bigrock and it doesn't say V2 on it or in the part number. You'd think it would if it was a V2. I know the V3 does.

When searching Google, people are calling the Blue bigrock both V1 and V2 🤷‍♂️

Arrma just uses the V3 as a generation number, it's not actually the third version of that particular car. IIRC, the V1 only had the Senton and Granite in the lineup.

V1 generation (2018): Senton, Granite
V2 generation (2019): Senton V2, Granite V2, Typhon, Big Rock
V3 generation (2020): Senton V3, Granite V3, Typhon V3, Big Rock V3, Vorteks

Ok thanks

So there is only 2 big rock crew cabs

You may be right. But I checked the box of my Blue bigrock and it doesn't say V2 on it or in the part number. You'd think it would if it was a V2. I know the V3 does.

When searching Google, people are calling the Blue bigrock both V1 and V2 🤷‍♂️
Sometimes Arrma has rolling unpublished revisions during mid production runs. Not always evident in the model Number.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back