Kraton Had my first break today with my 6s exb kraton running a 6s and a 4985 max6 combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcLord510

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Had my first break with my exb, a shock standoff, right where the thread starts:( and the chassis bent a tiny bit in the back, and the support pulled out but that was an easy fix, all from a bad backflip landing, although since this is my first stunt truck my my nitro monster trucks and truggys, and 3 good backflips is good enough for me, but do any of y’all got any ideas for maybe upgrades, I’m gonna replace(lmk If you can find part number) but if it break again I want to upgrade, thanks!!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would get the standoffs from the V5 that use a regular screw so you can just stock up on screws (M3x28mm cap head) to replace them when they break instead of having to buy the much more expensive EXB standoffs.

M2C standoffs. They are much stronger. Also use. 4mm screw, not 3mm like the stock. They even send a drill bit to drill out the shock tower hole larger.

Had my first break with my exb, a shock standoff, right where the thread starts:( and the chassis bent a tiny bit in the back, and the support pulled out but that was an easy fix, all from a bad backflip landing, although since this is my first stunt truck my my nitro monster trucks and truggys, and 3 good backflips is good enough for me, but do any of y’all got any ideas for maybe upgrades, I’m gonna replace(lmk If you can find part number) but if it break again I want to upgrade, thanks!!View attachment 190229

View attachment 190230

View attachment 190232

Sorry about that

I am not a big send it guy I do play with a little air when bashing. I asked few people on upgrades before I ran it just some smart mindful ones for my level of bash. JonDilly gave me:

M2C
- shock standoffs
- ackerman
- Rear shock mount wing support
- M2C drive shafts (one I did due to videos I saw on bent driveshafts)

Pic below I had not installed the standoffs yet was still building. Sure there are many M2C upgrades others will recommend but those have been good for me. Also adjust those droops screws so you take stress off the shock ends and arms take more vs the shock end.

1641256476985.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back