Have RPM miss printed their packaging resulting in me getting the wrong rear arms.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Brown

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
Hi all, scratching my head here. So noticed I've got a broken rear arm on my vorteks. No problem, I've got some RPM arms in as spares ready. Changed the fronts last week to RPM so I'll do the rears. Got the car in bits, offer up the new arms, errrr, they don't fit. Checked the packaging, says fits vorteks. They don't fit. Had a look at a video of someone else fitting RPM arms to a vorteks, theirs look different......ffs! Last photo is a screen shot of the video of someone else fitting them that look different / wider to the ones I've got. Can someone point me in the direction of the correct RPM rear arms for the vorteks please, thank you! Now no rc car over Easter, grrrrrr, thanks RPM!

20220414_222024.jpg

20220414_222048.jpg

20220414_223523.jpg

Screenshot_20220414-222802_YouTube.jpg

RPM is pretty good at emailing you back if there’s issues. Still got the stock arms around for the time being?

Also, if you look at the part numbers for the RPM arms you have in the first picture and the ones in the last picture, the part numbers are different. That should have told you that you have the wrong ones.

Also, if you look at the part numbers for the RPM arms you have in the first picture and the ones in the last picture, the part numbers are different. That should have told you that you have the wrong ones.
Good point thanks, will bear that in mind re part numbers but gathered that from the fact they look very different. Didnt even occurs to me when I orderd them a while ago because I didn't realise there was a previous 2wd vorteks so just looked for vorteks. Learned something new. New ones orderd. If anyone wants these 2wd vorteks arms they can have them for the postage, cheers all

Good point thanks, will bear that in mind re part numbers but gathered that from the fact they look very different. Didnt even occurs to me when I orderd them a while ago because I didn't realise there was a previous 2wd vorteks so just looked for vorteks. Learned something new. New ones orderd. If anyone wants these 2wd vorteks arms they can have them for the postage, cheers all
Gotta look for Arrma Vorteks 4x4 3s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back