Help!! Lost n need advice with steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boots1972

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. 4x4-Mega
I have an arrma granite 4x4 rc truck. Im new to this rc world. Ive had nothing but problems with this truck. Ive contacted warranty but they haven't returned my msg. So heres the problem. I had to recently replace tthe steering and it was working great but now its messed up again. When i try to steer left and right it makes a loud crunching noise. Im lost n don't no wat i shud do to fix it. It isnt as bad when it has no weight on it n off the floor but as soon as i put it on ground its 10x worse. Plz help! Any advice wud b appreciated. Im starting to not want to even stay in this hobby n forget bout this truck. Plz does anyone no wats going on?

Sorry that you'e had nothing but issues and I'm sorry no1 has responded 2 you yet. If it is a loud crunching sound I woul take out your servo. It' 4 screws that mount it and 1 screw on the steering horn. Then you need to open your receiver box should b 3 screws if I remember correctly. I only have 8th scale and larger now but I used to race 10th scale stadium trucks. But once you open the receiver box you will unplug channel 1 that ijs tour servo channel. Then remove the servo. After you have the servo removed you will unscrew the 4 I think screws in the bottom of the servo to gain access to the servo internals. Check for damaged teeth. That would b what I check first let me know what you find if you need more help take pics and message me and I should b able 2 help you get rid of your issues. Then get you to start enjoying the hobby. Do you have the granite mega?

My servo crapped out during my first run on my Granite a few weeks ago. It took 4 business days for an initial response but their response there after was fast. Received a replacement servo (same one, saw that some received upgrades) earlier this week. This video helped:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back