Vorteks Help with new vorteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob69

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum. I need some help. I bought a brand new arrma vorteks 3s 4x4 this week. Straight out of the box on a speed run it just slows down. If I keep running it like that it just stops. . I thought it was my battery and I changed to another one and it does the same thing. Pull the battery, charged them both, they didn't even need much because they were still pretty fresh. One battery is used one is brand new both 3s. Today before I tried it again I pulled the plastic 57t spur gear and put in a 57t steel arrma spur gear and the 20t optional pinion that comes with it. I set everything up right as thats concerned. It's not tight or loose, just right. Again when I ran it did the same thing on pavement going straight speed run it just slows down like it's in limp mode. Drive it like that then it stops. Still have power to the steering servo but no power to move. Turn it off unplug battery plug it back in and it runs. Do a speed run again same thing. Over and over. Have tried different batteries. Motor is not getting hot. Did the proper set up out of the box. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It sounds like your Arrma Vorteks 3S might be experiencing an electronic speed control (ESC) issue or a motor problem, possibly related to thermal protection or a faulty sensor. Since the motor isn't getting hot, it's less likely to be overheating. Check the ESC settings, make sure the connections are secure, and look for any visible damage. If the problem persists, contacting Arrma's customer support might be the best next step, especially since it's a new purchase.

It sounds like your Arrma Vorteks 3S might be experiencing an electronic speed control (ESC) issue or a motor problem, possibly related to thermal protection or a faulty sensor. Since the motor isn't getting hot, it's less likely to be overheating. Check the ESC settings, make sure the connections are secure, and look for any visible damage. If the problem persists, contacting Arrma's customer support might be the best next step, especially since it's a new purchase.
Thanks for the info. I've already sent an email to tower hobbies. We'll see what they say. -Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back