Hey friends. I just bought the INTEGY piggyback shock for my 6s and the top cap eye has a diameter larger than the stock and the composite ball is to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum.. hopefully someone here has a solution for you.. but my thought is it may be time to fashion a homemade bushing of some sort.. possibly be able to use some fuel tubing or something of the sort...

You can try sleeving the OE ball with Heat Shrink wrap to fit the shock caps.:cool:

What 6s are you trying to mount these on? What version? And not trying to be a Debbie downer but those shocks are a downgrade from stock. If you can even get them to work they will just leak. Best bet is to stick with the stock shocks.
e325ertgrled.jpg

I agree with @slick2500 definitely not an upgrade and not really made for bashing IMO. As mentioned above you can try and get them to fit with fuel tubing or shrink wrap etc. but shocks are not very good quality and won't hold up to hard bashing at all. Arrma stock 6s shocks are some of the best out there so again I'd agree stick with the stock set as they are great and take an absolute beating!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back