SOLD / FOUND Hobbywing 1650kv new price sold!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
4985 1650kv. Used handfuls of times. it has maybe seen 7 or 10 packs full.. It used to be in the girlfriend's limitless and she likes to drive through dusty areas. Hints the dusty look. I rather be honest about what it looks like compared to shining it up. Have plenty of positive reviews.

8mm bullet plugs.
5mm shaft.

$85 buyer pays PayPal fees and I'll split shipping costs.

20220920_064625.jpg

20220920_064616.jpg

20220920_064605.jpg

Man you're really selling all your stuff huh

Take it or leave it. Even though it is true that clean looks better. I rather show it has been used. Idk. Maybe I'll snag new photos.

Liquidation. More so...
You know - I have sold (5) complete used rigs. I have always just went out, pulled them off the shelf, and snapped pictures as I run them. Never have done the "clean up and detail" them before posting the classified pics. But I do promise they are 100% great condition. I am not a salesman I guess.

You know - I have sold (5) complete used rigs. I have always just went out, pulled them off the shelf, and snapped pictures as I run them. Never have done the "clean up and detail" them before posting the classified pics. But I do promise they are 100% great condition. I am not a salesman I guess.
Good point. I just honestly figured with all the positive reviews and feedback. That being said. Someone just bought it a few seconds ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back