For Sale Hobbywing Max6/1650kv combo SEALED, Typhon TLR Center Diffs, Kraton 6s EXB Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronin_hungary

Reaction score
Hi,

I have for sale:
Used Hobbywing Xerun 4268SD 1900kv => SOLD
Brand New Typhon TLR Center Differential => $20
Used Typhon TLR Center Differential => $10
Used set of Typhon TLR driveshafts => $10
New Typhon 6S V5 Chassis => $8
Used set of Kraton 6S EXB Driveshafts => $25
Hobbywing Max6/1650kv combo => $230
Hobbywing Program Card => $5

Shipping is extra, obviously the $10 item will not worth shipping on its own (your call), since I am not a shop, I do not have monthly subscription shipping. :(
I am open to trade mainly for XR8 Plus G3, Xerun 4274 G3 2250kv, Max8 G2 with 4278Motor, PPS Motor Mount, Arrma ADU or M2C parts etc.
The difference would be handled in PayPal G&S as normal.

PM me for more pics.

R.

Last edited:
Shipping is extra, obviously the $10 item will not worth shipping on its own (your call), since I am not a shop, I do not have monthly subscription shipping. :(

Just a heads up, check out Pirateship (https://www.pirateship.com/)

It's a third party shipping aggregator that can get you some pretty steep discounts for shipping. Super easy to use, I've had nothing but great experiences with it, saved me quite a bit of money on shipping. It was actually another Arrmaforum member that I first heard about it from. Totally changes the economics of shipping for an individual!

Still have the HW Max6 / 1650?
Yep.

Just a heads up, check out Pirateship (https://www.pirateship.com/)

It's a third party shipping aggregator that can get you some pretty steep discounts for shipping. Super easy to use, I've had nothing but great experiences with it, saved me quite a bit of money on shipping. It was actually another Arrmaforum member that I first heard about it from. Totally changes the economics of shipping for an individual!
Thanks for the tip. I will get better at this. :) However, for sure there is nothing under $5-$10 in anything I am certain. :D

No problem, happy to spread the word! It can be surprisingly cheap, I sent a servo from central California to Florida for $4.44 with USPS/Pirateship a few weeks back. ;)

Back