Mojave How much is this worth? NiB Mojave EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutoXmachine

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Voltage
I have a new Arrma Mojave EXB still in the box. How much is it worth?

IMG_5306.jpeg

Last edited:
TBH, I feel it would be well sought after. EXB Mojave roller came and went. And I feel that was a mistake by Arrma. Many were hungering for them and looking hard for any remaining, when Arrma discontinued them. Many seasoned guys wanted this EXB Mojo Roller. NIB.

>>>Ask for just at or slightly below it's original List Price, then take it from there. What I would do. Don't expect over list price . But you never know.
If I didn't already have the V1 all decked out with M2C chassis and all ,I would jump on it. It just has no warranty. What may lower the price some. Depends who is buying it. It has no electrics as a roller anyway, so it may not matter to most? Mojave is an excellent Arrma model, among my very favorite over the years still. Only someone who knows what they are looking at here would easily jump on this one. I prefer rollers. Just that Arrma got away from that. They cater to the RTR crowd mostly. If still sealed probably worth $600.00. If opened and everything still intact, similar?
A new RTR Mojave without any EXB parts is currently $630.00.
I don't know what the MSRP actually was for EXB roller. Been gone for over a year. I would first try and research that maybe. I'll try and find the price if I can.
My spin. :cool:

Edit.
I just looked at it on Arrmas site. They removed the List price.(n)
Maybe another member here remembers what he paid for his???
The Mojave Included EXB parts were expensive when you added them all up. The Better Value at the time compared to the basic RTR version . All that I remember. Arrma probably lost money with this roller .;) Maybe one reason they discontinued it, and all their other rollers.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/1-7-mojave-4wd-extreme-bash-roller-desert-truck/ARA7204.html

Last edited:
TBH, I feel it would be well sought after. EXB Mojave roller came and went. And I feel that was a mistake by Arrma. Many were hungering for them and looking hard for any remaining, when Arrma discontinued them. Many seasoned guys wanted this EXB Mojo Roller. NIB.

>>>Ask for just at or slightly below it's original List Price, then take it from there. What I would do. Don't expect over list price . But you never know.
If I didn't already have the V1 all decked out with M2C chassis and all ,I would jump on it. It just has no warranty. What may lower the price some. Depends who is buying it. It has no electrics as a roller anyway, so it may not matter to most? Mojave is an excellent Arrma model, among my very favorite over the years still. Only someone who knows what they are looking at here would easily jump on this one. I prefer rollers. Just that Arrma got away from that. They cater to the RTR crowd mostly. If still sealed probably worth $600.00. If opened and everything still intact, similar?
A new RTR Mojave without any EXB parts is currently $630.00.
My spin. :cool:
There are 2 is one BNIB for sale in the classified section for $475. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...r-arrma-mojave-exb-roller.67374/#post-1028739
One sold for $475 so that is where I would start.

Last edited:
@slick2500 would know best, as usual. (y) I was a bit off there.
I think it would sell fast to someone who knows what it is, and knows Arrma's for years.
I noticed there are so many NIB older models floating around. I wonder why?
It's not like NIB RC models in general are any great long term investment to buy then sell. They always lose money.;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back