Kraton I don't know how

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the 1 for my kraton still waiting on the basher for the outcast
20180312_155635.jpg

Patience my friend, quality is a perfection,, so is they’re stuff. Glad you finally received your goods,,,,,all is left is go out and have a blast...

Ya glad I got 1 of the 2 at east but the quality is really good and it' good to see the new versions don't actually bolt up to the diff case like last year's model

Ha! I've learned to buy my Tbone stuff before even getting my vehicle. Last one I got my Tbone bumper and mud guards 1 day before my Typhon showed up. Awesome stuff and all rc toys have the upgrades!

Well that' food for thought cause I'm getting ready to by a talion and a dhk maximus the 2018 model that has a 2030kv motor and a 150amp esc so basically the same power as the outcast got plans for a 5th scale motor in it to.

But I highly doubt I'll use this crazy esc with a external bec the esc is a 400 amp and I can' get reverse or break I have throttle and when I let off I have drag brake but no actual brake or reverse me ideas

Ya glad I got 1 of the 2 at east but the quality is really good and it' good to see the new versions don't actually bolt up to the diff case like last year's model
I have a talion,kraton,2granites,and a traxxas x maxx and waiting for the new e revo. All t boned up,,except for the Revo,,cause they are waiting for it to come out so than can tool up for it. Love they’re stuff,,,,no problems yet...of course my day might come,,,guess I’ve been dodging the bulllet.,,,til that day I’m not worried about it. Anyway,,,have a nice day,,,talk to soon.

I was absolutely amazed I let the wife take out the kraton she was going full speed and didn' hit the brakes slamming into a concrete parking stop. But to my surprise it didn't brake the bumper. So the quality is there forsure

Just wanted to throw this out there when it comes to the tbone racing bumper is I've had nothing but problems trying to get my bumper. My local hobby store owner has contacted them multiple times by phone and email with no response. Been waiting over 3 weeks should have just ordered it off eBay or Amazon not from tbone themselves and I know of multiple people who have had the same issue with the company.

Guess I was lucky. I ordered directly from them 2/21 and received it 3/2

Just wish they would communicate ordered 5 days ago still nothing on a ship date everything said 4 day still saying unfulfilled everything said it was in stock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back