Kraton I don't dare ask you guys what I should do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nike GIF

So put it in and post some pics!!!!!!! Mike
A 1:1 build thread might not sit too well here, but it's not a bad idea. Maybe a few pics won't hurt.;)
I'll start with this as "the beginning"

Now, before you 4x4 fanatics give me sh!t for my choice of lifts, keep in mind I won't be launching my truck or anything like that, and this lift is strong enough for the big curbs at the mall. :ROFLMAO:
20231003_115615.jpg
20231003_134124.jpg
Screenshot (114).png

A 1:1 build thread might not sit too well here, but it's not a bad idea. Maybe a few pics won't hurt.;)

Now, before you 4x4 fanatics give me sh!t for my choice of lifts, keep in mind I won't be launching my truck or anything like that, and this lift is strong enough for the big curbs at the mall. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 334645View attachment 334646View attachment 334647
Should really come in handy when wife needs new shoes and you need to drive a straight line to mall rolling over curbs, vehicles and other obstacles. (y)

@N.Mango There's no point in getting it, unless you go ahead and get two of them. You know you will eventually, so you might as well get both of them before the price go's up. ;)
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you @Doom! 😈😈😈:LOL::love:

View attachment 334645View attachment 334646View attachment 334647

Lots of gear heads on here. I for 1 would love to see it 😁
My old 86 suburban was on a rough country lift, loved it. It was leafs front/back though so little different 😁
Man do I miss that truck.... traded for a camaro, what a mistake.

Still staring at the order screen.:ROFLMAO:
Investment in your happiness? (y) Can't beat that, plus isn't that about one months cost on your power bill? :LOL:, too soon?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back