Kraton I had no idea....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I've owned my Kraton since July and I just figured out that that area behind the battery tray is for.....you know where the body clip holder is? I saw a picture either here or on the FB page. I never knew it was to hold the balance plugs from the batteries! I feel like a total idiot, lol. So in case anyone else has a brain lock, that's what that is for :D

You've never watched the Aussie RC Playground Outcast unboxing have you?
To be honest I don't like or use that. It's in a pretty awkward place and when you have sausage fingers it is hard to get at on the Outcast anyway.

I don’t use it because I don’t think the balance lead of the 6s Graphene brick fit.

The balance leads that have the big "protective" cover on them so your not yanking on wires when plugging/unplugging won't fit. However, they are that much heavier and are more prone to causing breaks in the wires due to fatigue as the plug bounces around as you bash. My buddy with the v2 talion has those kinds of plugs. I've resoldered his balance tap 3 or 4 times on multiple packs for him. He doesn't have the place on his tray for the plugs anyway, so it's irrelevant, but I told him he should strap them down with velcro so they can't flop around. He doesn't... and I fix them.

They are a bit short for "man" fingers to get at once you have 2 7200mah 2S packs stacked in there, but I still make it a point to always use them for my balance leads. All my packs have a normal balance plug, so they fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back