WTB I'm looking for Arrma Kraton 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello Everyone, I am looking for an Kraton 6S for sale, I would like to find a complete or even just parts to build one. Let me know if you or anyone you know has one.

Thank you to all of you. I really appreciate it.

I've got a real nice built one with M2C chassis, basher queen towers AGF servo, etc. It's brand new - I have multiple and this one has been a shelf queen.

Let me know.

You can change this to a "WTB" (want to buy) thread by clicking the three dots at the top right. Pic below. Good luck with the search!

1703132700367.png

Last edited:
I've got a real nice built one with M2C chassis, basher queen towers AGF servo, etc. It's brand new - I have multiple and this one has been a shelf queen.

Let me know.
Hello Juan, Great, Can you upload pictures of it when you have an opportunity? Also price?
Thank you for your reply.
You can change this to a "WTB" (want to buy) thread by clicking the three dots at the top right. Pic below. Good look with the search!

View attachment 338100
Thank you Dure16. I appreciate the help.

Hello Juan, Great, Can you upload pictures of it when you have an opportunity? Also price?
Thank you for your reply.

Thank you Dure16. I appreciate the help.

I will get some pictures up tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

Here are some pics with the body on. I'll get some of the inside later. Full Basherqueen carbon fiber setup, M2C chassis support, M2C chassis, $100 AGF servo etc.

Price: As I'm looking at this thing...I might not want to sell it. lol

Kraton 1.jpg
Kraton 2.jpg

I happen to have a Kraton 6s V5 I may be interested in selling. It’s basically brand new only have ran it once. Have the original box,RPM arms front and rear in the packs, M2C racing emulsion shock caps still in plastic for this rig,RPM front bumper and skid plate in package, and the Arrma Super basher front bumper still in plastic and a dusty motors blue protection cover brand new, I would say $500 for everything + shipping to you. Let me know

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back