SOLD / FOUND Infraction V2 RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talion2020

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Limitless
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
Selling my infraction. Works perfect. No issues. Completely stock except the scorched fenders. Have original box and all original accessories.

Update: truck now includes remote and receiver.
450 + shipping obo

1D3B06C8-3D4A-4C5F-819B-601FD997DE77.jpeg

EC716EF8-DC18-4990-8A48-65F03671F388.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha. And i will reject that offer.
What’s so funny. No need to troll. Wasn’t like I made a super low ball offer. You ask for $450 and I offered $400 with shipping included. If you want $450 and shipping then put firm on price not best offer.

With those rusting screws all over the car means this been in water and not been taken care of very well.

I change my offer to $100 with shipping included. Now you can laugh.
Good luck with the sale.

What’s so funny. No need to troll. Wasn’t like I made a super low ball offer. You ask for $450 and I offered $400 with shipping included. If you want $450 and shipping then put firm on price not best offer.

With those rusting screws all over the car means this been in water and not been taken care of very well.

Good luck with the sale.
😂😂. Thanks for your feedback

Gday - would you ship to Australia? Post code 2604 and if so what’s ball park price? Interested!

Thanks for your time

Still available?

Good luck with the sale.

While on the face it doesn't seem like a super low-ball offer. $400 with shipping will bring your actual offer to $300 plus shipping, which is $150 less than the asking price. Shipping an Infraction costs between $80 to $100 from USPS and more with UPS and Fedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back