Iron Bottom 1/24 Crawler Course Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashBoom

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Mojave 4s
  7. Notorious
  8. Outcast 8s
The weather gods have smiled up on us, so I started work on the Iron Bottom 1/24 Crawler Course.

It'll be a circuit with obstacles, including a climb up and over the leaning trees in the video. I plan on having LED light strings around the perimeter for night running, and if's the will of God, a rudimentary bar.

The first obstacle I'm building is The Devil's Staircase, a stepped stack of bricks spaced to maximize hair removal.

Here's a short clip of the cleared out area I'm starting with. I'll be posting more updates as things progress.

Construction of the Devil's Staircase in progress.

ds2.png

ds3.png

So cool! I'd be converting my whole back yard. Your really tempting me! Stop it!:LOL:

Go see your dealer man, they're cheap and a lot of fun! There's even people on Craigslist practically begging you to take their rock!

My backyard is all swimming pool. When it was time to have it resurfaced, I had talked Mrs. Doom into filling it in. Well the price of having it filled in was three times the price of having it resurfaced, so she vetoed it being filled in. It would have been an awesome crawling course. :rolleyes:

My backyard is all swimming pool. When it was time to have it resurfaced, I had talked Mrs. Doom into filling it in. Well the price of having it filled in was three times the price of having it resurfaced, so she vetoed it being filled in. It would have been an awesome crawling course. :rolleyes:
Brother you read my mind. All pool as well. If only we could!

The next obstacle will be Deadman's Gulch. It'll be a twisting gully you drop down into. I got a bunch of action figures so I can have body parts sticking out of the ground to get hung up on. Just normal crawler stuff 🤓

The next obstacle will be Deadman's Gulch. It'll be a twisting gully you drop down into. I got a bunch of action figures so I can have body parts sticking out of the ground to get hung up on. Just normal crawler stuff 🤓
Pls don't take this wrong...but are you a demon?

Add some tomb stones here and there and it could be the old cemetery. 💀👻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back