VR mount on 1/24 crawler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I saw the new FMS 1/64 VR rig and thought 💭 that would be a cool way to have a camera 🎥 in a rig.
IMG_0599.jpeg
IMG_0598.jpeg
IMG_0600.png
IMG_0601.png
IMG_0602.png

I almost picked up a Blue one yesterday, the other offerings that I've had from FMS have been great. Is that the Little Guy Racing Comp Frame Kit? Those Hobby Soul adjustable offset wheels look great, I'm actually running the same Injora Swamp Claw tires on my FCX-18/LC-80. I mounted some up temporarily on some WT Micro Wheels while I'm waiting for some other wheels to come in.

FCX18 16.jpg

Last edited:
I almost picked up a Blue one yesterday, the other offerings that I've had from FMS have been great. Is that the Little Guy Racing Comp Frame Kit? Those Hobby Soul adjustable offset wheels look great, I'm actually running the same Injora Swamp Claw tires on my FCX-18/LC-80. I mounted some up temporarily on some WT Micro Wheels while I'm waiting for some other wheels to come in.

View attachment 333405
That’s 🥵! What rims are those? And yes that a LGRP comp kit there rigs are amazing. I went 1/24 crazy a while ago.
IMG_0609.png

That’s 🥵! What rims are those? And yes that a LGRP comp kit there rigs are amazing. I went 1/24 crazy a while ago. View attachment 333515
Wow that's quite the collection:oops::oops: The wheels are WT Micro WELD Wide style wheels, I got the 2-tone Copper/Polished version. They offer the wheels in an all-polished/Chrome version, you can also get them in a raw Grey finish as well since these are Resin/3-D printed. WT Micro offers multiple style wheels, in different sizes. Since they're printed they're actually way more durable than I expected, and they mounted up nicely. I've been dealing with them for a while now and the quality of the parts is top-notch.. Here's 2 different versions of the WT Micro Wheels in both Painted and Raw finishes.

WT Micro Wheels.jpg

Not crazy at all! :) they are just to fun not to binge a little. (y)
Definitely too fun, It's super tempting.. This is from last years Black Friday Loll:ROFLMAO:

Black Friday Upgrades.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back