Is this ESC set on a drag brake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
I’ve only read about them but is this what a drag break sounds like? I just got this one 130amp ESC off an Axiel Ryft I think (Jenny’s). When I take my finger off the trigger it sounds like a very light brake is activated and it slows down quickly.

Does anybody have the sheet that shows all the settings for the spectrum smart 130 smart ESC? Thanks everyone!!

The manual is here and the ESC settings are on page 8. There is 20% drag brake by default (according to the manual) so yeah, turn that off :)

https://www.horizonhobby.com/on/dem...ult/dw81f183d9/Manuals/AXI03005-Manual-EN.pdf
Thank you very much sir! I figured coming from a different type of car critter it may have different settings. That drag break is interesting though. It actually helped me carve turns at high speed. That was the only thing good about it though. The rest sucked.
Here is the manual, hope it helps.
Thanks man!

Thank you very much sir! I figured coming from a different type of car critter it may have different settings. That drag break is interesting though. It actually helped me carve turns at high speed. That was the only thing good about it though. The rest sucked.

Thanks man!

Guess it worked as advertised. 😁

9386AA76-337B-4409-B7DF-57FD514DED20.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back