Kraton It Has Been A Long Time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennys

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Long story short,
Last week I thought I had burned the Spekrum 160a esc that I've been using with the 1717 1650kv for a while now. I lost power steering and throttle, red blink, to me, it was done for. I said, "well, time to buy the Mamba X 8s now. No other choice." Bought the esc, connected it, turned it on and guess what... same issue. Took the car to a local hobby shop and the pal tells me, "I think your receiver is done." Tested it and yup, no power going throw. MAN- $219.00 plus tax for the Mamba X 8s around my area! The real problem was solved with $50.
Now, I am like well, I am going to leave the Mamba on it and try this thing. I put a 20t pinion-(13t pinions on the differentials), a 100c 6s battery and this thing left me speechless. I have not felt the true power of the 1717. The difference is huge. The efficiency, no complains.

PS: The pup had a bunch of fun.. we ran the car for like it seemed an hour and the battery was still at 47%. No luck connecting the sensor cable. I had to switch the A and C poles for the car not to be reversed.

These are two pic from today. Had ro cover the lady's face for security purpose lol.
IMG_1903.jpeg
IMG_1897.jpeg

Nice looking rig! I bet its a beast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back