Florida Jacksonville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fayed

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Getting back into rc cars. Is there any track to run near or in Jacksonville?

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Racing
  2. Bashing
There is a club but I have know idea where. Fl Rc outlet has more info. I live here in Freakville pm and let’s see what we can do.

There's a BMX track somewhere off of beach that I've been wanting to go to for a while now. I'll look up the park (public) and get back to you.
I saw your post on the other jax thread but for whatever reason it kept crashing when I tried to reply. I'm still searching for another spot. Had a great one on the Northside near imeson but lowes and amazon built warehouses over it. Trying to find a nice open area with some big dirt hills or something of the like.

There is a club but I have know idea where. Fl Rc outlet has more info. I live here in Freakville pm and let’s see what

There's a BMX track somewhere off of beach that I've been wanting to go to for a while now. I'll look up the park (public) and get back to you.
I saw your post on the other jax thread but for whatever reason it kept crashing when I tried to reply. I'm still searching for another spot. Had a great one on the Northside near imeson but lowes and amazon built warehouses over it. Trying to find a nice open area with some big dirt hills or something of the like.
Excellent, thanks for replying. And I understand the crashing reply 😡

The Beach and Peach Urban Park is the name. But I don't know how to get to it. I think it's like a mile walk to get in from parking. Can't carry my exb, k6s, and xmaxx all that way lol.

The Beach and Peach Urban Park is the name. But I don't know how to get to it. I think it's like a mile walk to get in from parking. Can't carry my exb, k6s, and xmaxx all that way lol.
Hah!
I'll have to look up that park, not familiar with it.

I too am looking in the Jax/Orange Park/ Middleburg area. I was thinking of hitting up Black Creek and seeing if theres some spots there. I would love to goto Jacksonville Xtreme Sports they abutt a Disc Golf course and part of the disc golf course sits on this masssssivvvvveeee open sand dunes area that would be dope however i highly doubt Whil (the owner of the Paintball Field) or the person who owns the Disc Golf course would be cool with people ripping their RC cars through there. I checked out Tillie K Fowler today and i did do a couple jumps but i came across this sign, that said no RC vehicles. Now, I am back to square one looking for a spot that is dirt. When I was a kid in New Hampshire we had this little turn off and we build a little dirt track there i might look for something like that if I cant find anything.

IMG_2938.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back