Just a heads up if you ordered from HH in the last week or so

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
Your tracking will go to alternative carriers website. Example I clicked on my tracking number and it went to USPS. I thought ok usual FedEx thought nothing of it. Today I tried to track it again and not even in their system USPS. I thought about it and realized that not a USPS tracking number. Copied the number and went to FedEx and bam there is the tracking information. Out for delivery btw.

That's weird. Maybe HH is doing something different now to save some coin?:unsure:
But they have always used Fedex, and always has been 3 day delivery from my Cart to my Door. Religously. Every time for years snow. I think for very small parts, they ship USPS at times. If that part(s) are shipped with the "shipper saver" pricing. Warranteed parts and kits always come Fedex.

Your tracking will go to alternative carriers website. Example I clicked on my tracking number and it went to USPS. I thought ok usual FedEx thought nothing of it. Today I tried to track it again and not even in their system USPS. I thought about it and realized that not a USPS tracking number. Copied the number and went to FedEx and bam there is the tracking information. Out for delivery btw.
Yeah, they sent an email last week saying that their system was being revamped and to not be surprised if things were messed up. Also said no customer service, no returns or cancellations, no order tracking, etc.

To clarify just in case tracking is wrong on their website HH takes me to USPS but the # is a FedEx number and tracking. FedEx is the carrier pickup to delivery.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back