Traxxas forum is dead, so I'll ask here: Can you convert the Rustler from the clipless body system to clips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need for new shock towers just drill the body mounts for the Stampede or Slash 4x4 similar to how they do this https://traxxas.com/news/how-to-install-stampede-hd-kit

Throw Rustler in trash! Buy Arrma 6s
( think Sparta kick) THIS IS ARRMA!

Bored Come On GIF

Last edited:
Tnx guys! Also, I'll make an account on that more general forum.

I guess you’re right ! This guy probably is a kid that has been disappointed with another TRAXXAS.
I've been disappointed by more Arrmas than Traxxas.

Also, for Traxxas questions, RCTalk would be the best place to ask (y)
I don't own any Traxxas but I can't ever figure out why there isn't a great forum community for their owners.... the regular Traxxas board is uninteresting and governed with Draconian rules so someplace like RCTalk should be overflowing with Traxxas fans. Do Traxxas folk not like to socialize, upgrade, and fix stuff or is it Traxxas lawyers and assassins silence those who speak of their trucks? 🤷‍♂️

I guess you’re right ! This guy probably is a kid that has been disappointed with another TRAXXAS.
Dude is coming in here to ask questions about his car and just because it's a brand that you don't like that gives you the right to come in and poop on his thread?

I don't own any Traxxas but I can't ever figure out why there isn't a great forum community for their owners.... the regular Traxxas board is uninteresting and governed with Draconian rules so someplace like RCTalk should be overflowing with Traxxas fans. Do Traxxas folk not like to socialize, upgrade, and fix stuff or is it Traxxas lawyers and assassins silence those who speak of their trucks? 🤷‍♂️

Most of them moved to Facebook to be honest. Those that didn't are spread out across most of the forums.

I know a few TrXus guys.. IN MY Neighborhood..

They don't seem to like to socialize.. with me. 😟
Granted I only brought my little beat up Granite on our first couple of meetups.. Perhaps they were Unimpressed with my little truck. 🤷‍♂️
O well..

When comes down to it we are all into rc,s and eventually your going to need help. There's people on this forum that have been doing this for a long time since getting your first tamiya kit, to when nitro came out and to the present. If you need to know something about your rc this is the place to come to. Everyone is welcome no matter what make or model.

Man, next time there is a thread about a new Losi or Team Corally I hope the same guys say to take it to a different forum.
I don't think anyone was too tough on him Matt but I understand where you are coming from. @The Bean actually got some decent advice along with the recommendation to register on RCTalk. I wish even more of us were posting there, it's a great board and part of the "family".

I know a few TrXus guys.. IN MY Neighborhood..

They don't seem to like to socialize.. with me. 😟
Granted I only brought my little beat up Granite on our first couple of meetups.. Perhaps they were Unimpressed with my little truck. 🤷‍♂️
O well..
Bring an 8s Kraton next time and assert dominance 😈

This forum provides a wealth of information covering all brands. That's what makes it the best (IMHO). When I have questions about non-Arrma rigs, I come here as well. Of course there will always be a bit of brand biased here, after all it is Arrma Forums, thats to be expected. But overall I think the majority of us are just a bunch of guys/gals that enjoy the hobby of RC, no matter the brand. 🍻

Back