Kraton K6S EXB motor mount screw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirkdiggler

Reaction score
Anyone know off hand what size cap head screws I can use for a k6s motor mount. The 2 on the top.

The stock screws are horrible and I can see them stripping quickly.

I changed out my K8S motor mount screws to cap heads, but unfortunately I did it after they stripped. It took the fun out of the hobby…

Thank you my bros !!!

I usually measure each screw hole and put the longest one that fits (hehehe). Sometimes there's some extra unused thread in there.

Yes, they are not the best. I replaced mine with socket head cap screws that allow for 3mm hex driver to be used. More surface area... better grip.

I usually measure each screw hole and put the longest one that fits (hehehe). Sometimes there's some extra unused thread in there.
Lol
Ended up picking these up. Didn’t feel like shopping around… I’m sure I could have have found cheaper or a bigger bang for my buck. Stripping these is not fun and makes me want to punch a baby!!! Lol 😂

Just kidding. It’s a saying my wife and I use when we are really mad.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1659102988...tMiHCpwQzu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Attachments

• B103DD18-E308-48A0-9B8E-431562FD223C.png
    B103DD18-E308-48A0-9B8E-431562FD223C.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I've had the pleasure of experiencing the motor mount screw repair. i didn't have a dremel but i did have a broken hacksaw blade with a handle i made out of duct tape. what a nightmare. lolz 🤬☠️😆
Screenshot_20230912-073939.png

Screenshot_20230912-073920.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back