Kraton 4S Chassis brace which is best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me personally, I would go with the M2C. Hands down. I don't own a 4x4. So take this with a grain of salt.
I do have many other M2C parts for all my 6s 1/8 and 1/7 models. They are proven and tested well. Worth the extra coin. The M2C's appear lighter as well. CNC'ed out, etc. to be lighter. M2C uses the best alloys. The Fleabay ones looks to be chinesium metal. Not much more info with them.
I would pay the $19.00 more for the M2C chassis Brace/Spine.

Last edited:
Me personally, I would go with the M2C. Hands down. I don't own a 4x4. So take this with a grain of salt.
I do have many other M2C parts for all my 6s 1/8 and 1/7 models. They are proven and tested well. Worth the extra coin. The M2C's appear lighter as well. CNC'ed out, etc. to be lighter. M2C uses the best alloys. The Fleabay ones looks to be chinesium metal. Not much more info with them.
I would pay the $19.00 more for the M2C chassis Brace/Spine.
Man this forum has been incredibly helpful already and I've barely just scratched the surface The membership is definitely going to happen for me and as far as the brace goes I'm trying to go with the m2c without a doubt I've seen some pretty nasty and ugly results from using the eBay stuff It's also the reason I'm going to avoid really ordering upgrades from aliexpress it seems as though some of the might really an upgrade but more of a downgrade if anything I seriously wish I had an address in the states that I could ship to and then have someone ship it though I'm going to look into seeing if something like that exists because so many places either don't shift to Canada or the shipping rates are flat out insane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back