Kraton Kraton 6s blx v2 bash bar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcryan

Reaction score
I know there's bash bars for the arrma kraton, but can't find any specifically to fit the 6s kraton blx rtr v2 the newest all aluminum model. Any help is greatly appreciated! Or some titanium skid plates would be awesome too.

I'd just get rpm skid plate and call it a day, no need for bash bar save the money for an m2c chassis

Is this m2c chassis like the holy grail of all? Also Mines all stick except I installed 3 campsite carbon fans with the mounted and everything l. 2 on motor and 1 on my esc. Are there any top 5 upgrades I just do next that you would recommend?

Is this m2c chassis like the holy grail of all? Also Mines all stick except I installed 3 campsite carbon fans with the mounted and everything l. 2 on motor and 1 on my esc. Are there any top 5 upgrades I just do next that you would recommend?
m2c chassis best upgrade expensive though

No, best upgrade for these cars is everything related to the front suspension area except arms

No, best upgrade for these cars is everything related to the front suspension area except arms
Agreed 100%. I’d say the best upgrade I’ve put in mine other than shocks, was the M2C front hinge pin retainer kit. I snapped/bent 12 sets of front lower hinge pins before upgrading. So worth it.

Everyone drives differently. Some like to jump over houses while others keep their rc firmly on the ground. Someone's custom upgrade may not be best suited to your driving style. True, many Kraton owners have upgraded to m2c chassis, mostly out of necessity to get the most of their rc while others have been perfectly fine with stock.

In some instances, a single upgrade part is not viable by itself and needs a few more complementary upgrades to make the package work. Experience plays a critical role and members in this forum can advise accordingly to ensure you get the best out of your rc upgrade.

I like M2C, but watching their prices bloat considerably over time, I've sworn off any major purchases from them now. Things like $140+ (front & rear) suspension block hinge pin kits, their ridiculously expensive chassis' and their extremely heavy aluminum shock towers. Not worth it anymore. They kept on increasing the price all sneaky like no one would notice. They were already WAY too much, but it's gone too far. Watching their products get peddled by RC influencers like an infomercial got on my nerves after so long. Free for them (because they're "testers"), but an arm and a leg for you. No more.

Get cheap solid generic (not hollow) aluminum suspension hinge pin blocks and run stock pins. They're PLENTY strong. If you bend that, then you need to calm down the destruction and get a bit more in tune with reality and stop emulating the influencers. Get EXB models to start with (if possible) and stay with stock chassis until it bends, then consider (maybe) an ADU chassis. Thy have other worthwhile parts. But don't hoard buy or their ego might overcharge too.

Well Kevin on YouTube didn't bend the kraton exb v2 chassis so I'm assuming it's stronger and I put the scorched brace on mine so we will see if need be I'm going to the scorched hybrid chassis or full titanium at this point

I'd rather have titanium

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_165833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_165833_Chrome.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240330_165928_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_165928_Chrome.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 18
I know there's bash bars for the arrma kraton, but can't find any specifically to fit the 6s kraton blx rtr v2 the newest all aluminum model. Any help is greatly appreciated! Or some titanium skid plates would be awesome too.
Nitrok said it best: Wait to see what you break. I don't have any of the M2C items listed in this post on my Kraton, but I do have some M2C items on it that fit how I bash and what I may break...

Hold your money until you find your lane and what could break. We all bash differently.

Nitrok said it best: Wait to see what you break. I don't have any of the M2C items listed in this post on my Kraton, but I do have some M2C items on it that fit how I bash and what I may break...

Hold your money until you find your lane and what could break. We all bash differently.
I will say my chassis is getting beat up from rocks 🤣 they do dig in a bit to the aluminum

Possibly I have titanium skid plates haven't seen sparks yet but it's not on blacktop

Back